Monday, July 28, 2008

I have a myspace page to show off work...


I found a posting on Contractor Talk this week which reads:


Work Letter
I am working on a letter to send to commercial GC. What dept or who should I send it to get read?And i have a myspace page to show off work. Do you think it would be to cheese to put it in the letter?http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=148439011thanks


I checked out the profile and found some useful information but no other web site for the author of the post. My thoughts on Facebook and Myspace is that they are great tools to help enhance your web prescence if you can not afford a professionally designed web page however I think the use of a blog would appear more professional, especially when you provide an web address link in any correspondence you use.


What do you think of the use of Myspace and Facebook to promote your business?

No comments: