Monday, August 11, 2008

Helping out the Niagara Health System

Last week the Niagara Health System (NHS) Annouced they have selected the Plenary Group to construct the new health care facility in St.Catharines which should be under way in early 2009.

As a resident of Niagara I look forward to the construction of this new facility and I am also proud that I can help with the fundraising campaign thanks to my employer allowing me to provide free advertising space to the NHS. I thought I would also post their ad running in the September issue of the Niagara Home Builders Association newspaper - Structures.

What is the value in me donating the ad space for the next few years?

The biggest things are building a new relationships and helping my community. I do not expect anything to come from this except the opportunity to meet other people who want to make Niagara a better place.

This is my good dead for this week, what is yours?

No comments: