Friday, September 12, 2008

Thank you for the feedback....




In our September issue I did a feature article on Charter Building which is based here in my home town of St.Catharines. The feature looked at the new construction and renovation at Table Rock in Niagara Falls. You can read the article here: http://www.constructionnrgroup.com/documents/Charter%20Building_OCR.pdf


Don Ward who I coordinated the feature with called me today to mention he had already received some feedback from some colleagues and during a golf tournament yesterday. Don said the article turned out great and the feedback has been great.


i sppreciate when someone calls to say "Thank you" and provide feedback. Don I say a big "Thanks" to you and the team at Charter, it was great working with you on the feature and I look forward to next time we can work together.


No comments: