Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New Company Vehicle - Part 2

My nomination for the Ontario Construction Reports Readers Choice Awards for next year is....



Earlier I had posted about a project I had done where a local company had did some design work on a Tonka Dump Truck I wanted to use for trade shows. The finished product was not exactly what I had envisioned but it was still usable. I was looking for the vehicle to be wrapped in red with decals applied but due to the shape the wrap did not work, so paint was used instead. The process took twice as long to complete and I had felt that I had been overcharged due to the issues of making such a small project work out.

I had sent a quick email to them on Saturday evening and had my first response early Monday. Today I got my follow up and I was impressed with the solution offered by Nancy the General Manager and her professionalism. What I was even more so impressed with was the fact that Nancy showed great empathy and understanding.

So for her efforts you will see a free ad in the next issue of the GTA Construction Report. The most important thing to point out here is the following:

1) My customer concern was responded to as quickly as possible(within minutes of the normal business hours beginning on Monday.

2) The client told me they would follow up in a timely fashion and they did follow up when she said she would.

3) Her resolution was more then what I expected. She impressed me.

For doing all of this I will make sure that ongoing jobs will go to them as much as possible and I will gladly recommend them to any of my customers.

Tell me about your best and worst customer services experiences. Send me a note at chasemarkting@sympatico.ca (I will only use your name if you say I can).

No comments: