Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Off to the Ontario Wood Truss Fabricators Association AGM


I am just packing up a few last things and heading up to Mississauga to attend the OWTFA AGM starting tomorrow morning at 8:30 am. I was introduced to the association through our sponsorship of Wood WORKS! and their annual awards gala.
From their I started communication with Mike Phillips their Executive Director who has been submitting guest editorial columns to our Ontario Construction Report.
The AGM gives me a great opportunity to meet with Mike, get a sense of what the OWFTA is about and network. I hope this is the start of a great relationship and extended coverage on its members.
If interested in attending the event being held at the Stage West Hotel here is some contact information:
Mike Phillips
5 Glenaden Ave. E., Toronto ON M8Y 2L2
Tel: 416-235-0194
Fax: 416-239-4524

No comments: