Wednesday, October 21, 2009

$11 Million Arena at Ridley College in St.Catharines

Yesterday I took a trip not to far from home to snap some photos of the progress of the $11 million Arena being Construction by Brouwer Construction at Ridley College, I am looking forward to doing a feature profile on the project once completed. I had my new photographer with me, a fun a time.

My youngest son Noah who is 5, is very much intrigued by taking photos and actually won two awards last Fall at his schools Fall Fair. For Christmas he got a Little Tykes Camera and has been snapping photos like crazy. When I had the chance to go to the site I took him along and let him snap some photos using his camera and as I wrapped up I let him use mine and below are some of the photos he took.

Soon I will have to start giving him photo credit in the paper and next he will want to paid.








No comments: