Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Values Based Business Marketing Approach

I came across the following post today from Cofebuz The Marketing and Business Blog checking out a post b my publisher Mark Buckshon which touches on the premise of Value Based Business Marketing Approach which is very much inlone with the approach I have been focusing on the past year with the Construction News and Report Group.

Check out the post:

I have seen the remergence of a refreshing way of doing business that is nothing less than exciting. It is the idea that being simply honest with your clients is no longer enough to separate you in the crowded marketplace. Rather companies are beginning to embrace the idea of ‘going the extra mile’ for their clients, the concept that I like to refer to as Values Based Business. The exciting thing about a Values Based Business approach is that it generates a marketing mechanism that cannot be stopped. I have seen companies that use a Values Based Business Marketing Approach enjoy rich profits, extremely loyal clientele, and a satisfaction that only doing a great job can give.

No comments: